The Institute for Advanced Studies in Vienna (IHS) invites applications for two PhD fellowships on legitimacy crisis and parliamentary representation and European elections, respectively, as part of the PhD network ‘The Post-Crisis Legitimacy of the European Union’ (PLATO).
Applicants should hold a master degree in political science, media studies, sociology, political (democratic) theory or a related social science discipline. The position is announced for a period of 3 years with no teaching obligations. The starting date for the fellowships is October 1, 2017.
Application deadline: January 31, 2017
15 Nov 2016
IHS welcomes Expressions of Interest by postdoctoral researchers of any nationality, to apply jointly with an IHS host supervisor to the EC Marie Skłodowska‐Curie Individual Fellowship Scheme 2017, within the following research areas:
- Behavioral and experimental economics
- Comparative electoral studies, parliamentarism in the EU
- Demography, pensions and social policy
- Energy policy and security in the EU
- Health and long term care policy, health services research
- Impact of techno-scientific innovations on contemporary and future societies
- Macroeconomic forecasting, macroeconomic policy, taxation
- Socio-ecological transformation in the fields of mobility, food or labor
14 Dec 2016