IDHEAS Workshop - Data Envelopment Analysis
Data Envelopment Analysis as an instrument to support decisions in energy, health and the environment sectors
Data Envelopment Analysis has become a widely used instrument for measuring of efficiency and productivity and to support decisions in several areas of economic policy and industry. The Institute for Advanced Studies (IHS) in Vienna organises a workshop that aims to bring together researchers applying DEA in the fields of energy, health and the environment to hear about new methods, novel applications and to learn from each other’s approaches and experiences.Keynotes
The event will be clustered around keynote lectures from three renowned researchers:
- Prof. Finn Førsund, University of Oslo
- Prof. Sverre Kittelsen, University of Oslo
- Prof. Mikuláš Luptáčik, Vienna University of Economics and Business
Call for Papers - Submission Details
We invite researchers to submit abstracts of papers for presentation during the workshop. Accepted papers will be presented in the session and discussed by an invited researcher as well as by the audience. Please note that apart from the abstract, for the accepted contributions a draft paper needs to be submitted in advance (see deadline below).
- Deadline: December 15, 2019
- Please submit the abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject “IDHEAS2020”.
- Including title/abstract (not exceeding 600 words), author(s) and presenter.
- Submissions by advanced PhD students are particularly encouraged.
December 15, 2019
Date of notification
January 8, 2020
Deadline for submission of paper
January 31, 2020
January 31, 2020
Date of event
March 5, 2020 – March 6, 2020
Registration fee-/Participation fee
Participation is free, travel costs must be borne by participants